The triable issues set down for determination per the application for directions taken after close of pleadings are:
1. Whether or not the plaintiff’s Land Certificate No. GA 36929 over the disputed land confers an indefeasible title in same on him.
2. Whether or not the defendant has been in undisturbed possession of the disputed land over 13 years.
3. Whether or not the plaintiff is entitled to his claim.
4. Whether or not the defendant is entitled to her counterclaim.
5. Any other issue arising from the pleadings.
The facts of this case as averred by plaintiff in his pleadings is that he acquired the subject matter in dispute from the Tsie We family of which he is a member. It is his case that prior to the acquisition, his grantors family was in possession of the land and soon after the acquisition he went into possession and remained in possession until the defendant trespassed onto the land and started erecting unauthorized structures thereon regardless of all th…