EJEMBI EKO, J.S.C. (Delivering the Leading Judgment): The Appellant, the Claimant at the trial High Court of Kwara State (Comm: J.E. Gbadeyan, J), spelt out in paragraph 23 of the Statement of Claim the following claims:
23. WHEREOF the Claimant claims against the Defendants jointly and severally as are as follows -
1. A Declaration that with the offer, and acceptance coupled with the payment of consideration in full he acquires title to and a vested right in (the) commercial plot 9 TPS/MISC.168 along Ajase-Ipo Road, Ilorin.
2. A Declaration that the 1st Defendant's act of going unto (the) commercial plot 9 TPS/MISC.168 Ajase-Ipo Road, Ilorin in a manner adverse to the Claimants title and vested Right is illegal and in trespass.
3. General damages of N5m for the trespass committed by the 1st Defendant on the Claimant's land aided by the 2nd and 3rd Defendants.
4. A Declaration is entitled to (the) Statutory Right of Occupancy over plot 9, TPS/MISC.168 along Ajase-Ipo Road, Ilorin.