AMALEBOBA (MRS), J.
The Wife - Petitioner issued this Petition against her husband, the Respondent seeking the following reliefs:
1. That the marriage be dissolved.
2. That Respondent as financial provision and settlement pays GHC 100,000.
3. That Respondent provides Petitioner with five (5) plots of land situate and being at Oyarifa.
4. Petitioner be given a taxi cab acquired in May 2015
5. The adopted son be given to Respondent
The ground upon which the Petitioner issued the Petition is that the marriage has broken down beyond reconciliation. The facts averred to in support the Petition are that the parties always have disagreements and can never agree on issues. Further that while the Petitioner wants to settle in Ghana, the Respondent is desirous of living in the United Kingdom. According to the Petitioner all attempts by friends, family members, and Ministers of God to assist the parties settle their differences have proved futile, and the marriage has broken dow…