THE PRESIDENT OF THE COURT INVITED BAFFOE-BONNIE J. S. C. TO DELIVER HIS JUDGMENT FIRST.
For a better appreciation of the issues to be resolved in this case it is important to set out in detail the facts that have given rise to this appeal.
The respondent in this appeal brought an action at the High Court. The writ was indorsed as follows:
The plaintiff’s claim is for:
1. An order of interim injunction restraining the 1st Defendant from disposing of the property, that is, a building at Tema end of the Motorway (Tema)
2. An order freezing the accounts of the 1st Defendant , 2nd and 3rd Defendants at Ecobank, Tema
3. An order freezing the accounts of the 1st Defendant at Barclays Bank , Tema
4. An order compelling Barclays Bank to furnish the court with the Statement of accounts of the 1st Defendant from January 2004 to date
5. An order compelling Ecobank to furnish the court with the statement of accounts of the 2nd and 3rd Defendants from January 2004 to date.