On 12 April 2022, the Claimant/Applicant (hereinafter called the Applicant) filed a motion on Notice before this Court. She prayed in the motion for Stay of Execution and an order to set aside the ruling and the court orders dated 15 March 2022, dismissing the Applicant’s interpleader. The motion is supported by affidavit and exhibits.
I will reproduce the relevant paragraphs of the affidavit in support as follows:
1. That I am the Claimant/Applicant and the deponent herein.
4. That the Honourable Court gave judgment in favour of the Plaintiff/Respondent herein on 18 October, 2018.
5. That subsequently, the Plaintiff/Respondent attached the 2 Defendant’s house, described as Residential Property No. RP/20/E/86, located at Community 20, Tema.
6. That upon having notice of the said attachment, I caused my lawyers to file notice of claim on my behalf which was done and filed on 24 July, 2020. Copy of the notice of claim is attached as exhibit ‘A.’
7. That the Plaintiff/Respond…