Per the writ of summons dated 1st October 2013, the Plaintiff claimed against the Defendant as follows:
1. A declaration that the Defendant‟s purported termination of the Plaintiff‟s job as a lecturer is unlawful and contrary to due process of law.
2. A declaration that the Defendant‟s reasons for the purported termination of Plaintiff‟s job and circulating the same to the members of the University community have caused injury to Plaintiff‟s reputation and image.
3. An Order that the Defendant pays Plaintiff his unpaid salary together with all entitlements due him from August, 2013 to date of final judgment.
4. General damages for unlawful termination and injury to Plaintiff‟s reputation.
5. An Order that the Defendant should unconditionally restore the Plaintiff‟s status quo ante as a lecturer.
6. Perpetual injunction restraining the Defendant from terminating the Plaintiff in like manner.
On 8th October, 2013, the Defendant entered appearance, through its…