J U D G M E N T
From the endorsement on the Writ of Summons and the averments per the Statement of Claim, filed on 16th January, 2013, the complaint by the Plaintiff which is essentially directly against the 3rd Defendant is for the following reliefs:
1. A Declaration that the 3rd Defendant has from 2nd August to 5th August, 2011, falsely imprisoned the Plaintiff, with the aid and assistance of police officers at the James Town Police Station.
2. Another declaration that the 3rd Defendant and other policemen stationed at James Town District Police Headquarters have harassed and discriminated against the Plaintiff who is a citizen of the Republic of Nigeria.
3. An order that the Defendants should pay general damages for false imprisonment.
4. A further order upon the Defendant to pay general damages for harassment and discrimination in regard to the Plaintiff.
5. Any other order the Honourable Court may deem fit.
These have been stoutly denied by the Defendants per their Stat…