On the 7th of June, 2012, the Plaintiff issued a writ against the defendants herein which was subsequently amended, seeking the following reliefs;
1. A declaration that the purported “Termination of appointment as Director of the 1st Defendant Company” is void.
2. A declaration that the purported “Termination of appointment as Director of the 2nd Defendant Company” is void.
3. An order that the plaintiff’s monthly allowance of GH¢500 as Director in the two defendant companies be paid.
4. The sum of Gh¢3,000 being the unpaid amount due to the Plaintiff as director’s allowance for the months of June, July and August in year 2010 and for the months of September, October, November and December, 2011.
5. The sum of US$400,000.
6. The plaintiff’s monthly allowance equivalent to the Sales Manager’s monthly commission on sales from December, 2010 to date.
7. Refund of all payments of medical bills and monies paid for repairs and maintenance of vehicle used by plaintiff for offic…