TUNDE OYEBANJI AWOTOYE, J.C.A.(Delivering the Lead Ruling): This is the ruling on the application of the applicant praying for:-
(i) An Order extending the time within which the appellants/applicants may seek leave to appeal against the judgment of the Imo State High Court sitting at Owerri and presided over by Hon. Justice P. O. Nnadi and delivered on the 12th of December, 2012.
(ii) An Order of Court enlarging the applicants leave to appeal against the said judgment.
(iii) An Order extending the time within which the Applicants may appeal against the said judgment.
The grounds to bring the application are as follows:-
1. The time allowed the applicants to appeal against the ruling has elapsed.
2. The grounds of appeal raise substantial issues of law likely to succeed on appeal.
3. Applicants require the leave of Court to appeal against the said judgment.
4. The delay in appealing against the judgment was not deliberate.
5. Applicants will prosecute the said appeal with due diligence.
6. The a…