ESSIEN J (DELIVERING THE JUDGMENT): The claimant in this suit by a writ of summons dated 28th November 2015 and later amended on the 10th May, 2018 to join the 3rd Defendant i.e the Police Service Commission sought the following relieves from this court:
1) A declaration that the termination of the claimant’s employment was wrongful and contrary to the rules of natural justice.
2) An order re-instating the claimant to her employment.
3) An order for payment of backlog of the salaries of the claimant from April 2011 till date.
4) An order transferring the claimant from Enugu Police Command to Akwa Ibom State Command.
5) An order promoting the claimant to the rank of inspector since all her mates have been so promoted during her ordeal in the hands of the defendants.
6) ₦2,000,000 (Two Million naira) general damages for wrongful dismissal from employment.
The claimant filed her amended statement of facts on the 20th November, 2015 and witness statement on oath as well as a list of witness and …