MOHAMMED MUSTAPHA, J.C.A. (Delivering the Lead Ruling): This application is pursuant to Section 241 and 242 of the 1999 Constitution, Section 15 and 24 of the Court of Appeal Act, Orders 4 Rule 6, 7 Rules 1, 7 and 10 of the Court of Appeal Rules 2011 and the inherent jurisdiction of this Court.
The application is for:
1. An order extending time within which to seek leave to appeal against the ruling of the Federal High Court, Abuja Division Coram E. S. Chukwu, of the 26th of June 2015, in FHC/ABJ/CS/316/2015, between Industrial Training Fund Governing Council; and Anor v. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
2. An order granting leave to the applicants to appeal against the decision.
3. An order extending time within which the applicants may appeal against the decision.
4. An order granting leave to the applicant to raise a fresh issue on appeal, to wit, the jurisdiction of the trial Court to entertain labour related matter.
5. Such orders as the Court may deem fit to make in circumstances.