The Plaintiff commenced the instant action against the Defendants on 19th March, 2008 by issuing writ of summons and statement of claim against the Defendants jointly and severally for the following reliefs:
1. Declaration of title to the land in dispute and described herein.
2. Order of specific performance against the 1st and 2nd Defendants.
3. Damages for trespass against the 1st, 3rd and 4th Defendants.
4. Perpetual injunction restraining Defendant either by themselves, agents, assigns, workmen, representatives etc. from developing the land or interfering with Plaintiff’s possession, occupation and/or title/interest to the same.
5. Order directed at the 1st and 3rd Defendants to pay Plaintiff’s legal fees.
Defendants, except 2nd Defendant entered appearance and went on to file their statements of defence at various times denying Plaintiffs claim. The 2nd Defendant being the grantor of Plaintiff confirmed that the disputed lands belong to the Plaintiff since he had valid…