J U D G M E N T:
On the 21st of October 2011 the plaintiff herein commenced action against the defendants. By an amended statement of claim dated 27th March 2014 he sought the following reliefs against the defendants:
1. A declaration that the 1st,2nd and 3rd defendants owed contractual and tortious obligations to the plaintiff but acted in breach of those duties.
2. A further declaration that the 4th and 5th defendants and the 1st to 3rd defendants unlawfully agreed to utilize plaintiff’s bank deposit through fraud and misrepresentations.
3. Another declaration that all the defendants are jointly and severally liable for financial loss by the plaintiff
4. An order of this honorable court compelling the defendants to refund the credit balance of GH160,000 on plaintiff’s savings account number 0150-465-214700 at Obuasi branch of the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited to plaintiff
5. Interest on the said amount from December 2010 to date of payment at the prevailing Standard…