ESSIEN J (DELIVERING THE JUDGMENT): By a complaint dated and filed on the 13/11/2018, the claimant claimed from the defendant as follows;
1. Recovery of the sum of ₦930,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira only) being the unpaid three months’ salaries from May, 2015 to July, 2015 together with her unpaid leave allowance.
2. Interest at the rate of 5% per month on the said sum of ₦930,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira only) from the 1st day Of August, 2015 until the date the total sum of money is fully paid and liquidated.
3. The sum of ₦200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira on) being the legal fees paid by the Claimant to her solicitors for prosecuting this case.
4. The sum of ₦2,000,000.00 (Two Million Naira only) as general damages for the injury suffered by the claimant due to the defendant’s wilful and persistent refusal to pay her the money despite repeated demand.
5. And for such further or other orders as the Honourable Court may deem fit to make in the …