OLUDOTUN ADEBOLA ADEFOPE-OKOJIE, J.C.A. (Delivering the Lead Ruling): The Motion of the Applicants, dated and filed on 13/5/15, seeks the following reliefs:
1. An order granting the Appellants/Applicants extension of time within which to appeal against the Ruling of the Kano State High Court (Coram: Honourable Justice Shehu Atiku) delivered on 7th March, 2005.
2. An order of this Honourable Court substituting MAINSTREET BANK LIMITED for the 4th Respondent in this appeal, the said 4th Respondent having been acquired by the Defunct AFRIBANK PLC (now Mainstreet Bank Limited) sometimes in 2006.
3. An order deeming the Appellants/Applicants' Notice of Appeal already filed and served as having been properly filed and served, the prescribed fees having been paid.
4. An order directing that the appeal be heard on the basis of the Record of Appeal already compiled and transmitted to this Honourable Court by the lower Court on 5th October, 2006.
5. And for such order or further orders as the Honoura…