The Claimants instituted this action by virtue of a Complaint dated 11th June, 2018 and filed same date praying against the Defendants as follows:
1. A DECLARATION that the Claimants were duly employed as Civil servants and are still civil servants and as such are entitled to their salaries and other allowances.
2. A DECLARATION that the purported termination of the employment of the Claimants by the 3rd and 4th Defendants is unlawful, null and void.
3. AN ORDER directing the 3rd and 4th Defendants to reinstate the Claimants as Civil servants
4. AN ORDER directing the 1st, 3rd and 4th Defendants to pay all salaries and allowances accruing to the Claimants from January, 2016 to the date judgment will be issued in this case.
5. AN ORDER that the 1st, 3rd and 4th Defendants pay each of the Claimants the sum of
N4, 000,000.00 each as general damages for the stress and hardship caused them for the unlawful stoppage of their salaries for this long period.
6. AN ORDER directing the Defendants to…