ESSIEN J (DELIVERING THE JUDGMENT): By a general form of complaint filed on the 18th October 2018, the claimant sought the following reliefs from this court
1) The sum of ₦1,518,631.89 (One Million Five Hundred and Eighteen Thousand, six Hundred and Thirty One Naira and Eighty Nine Kobo) only, being the Claimant’s unpaid salaries for the months of May, June and July 2017.
2) The sum of ₦240,000.00 (Two Hundred and Forty Thousand Naira) only, being Relocation Allowance from logos State to Rivers State, outstanding and unpaid to the Claimant.
3) The sum of ₦1,156,000.00 (One Million One Hundred and Fifty six Thousand Naira) only, being Relocation Allowance from Rivers State to Lagos State, outstanding and unpaid to the claimant.
4) The sum of ₦207,666.70 (Two Hundred and Seven thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Six. Naira Seventy’ Kobo) only, being the Claimant’ s prorated Leave Allowance for the year 2017.
5) 12% interest (or as determined by the court per annum, on each of the above sums …