DENNIS D ADJEI JA
The Plaintiff Respondent (hereinafter referred to as the Plaintiff) claimed in its Writ of Summons in the Circuit Court against the Defendant Appellants (hereinafter referred to as the Defendants) for the following reliefs:
1. Declaration of title to the land situated at the Old Police Mortuary, Ayalolo, Accra which land is particularly described in the site plan attached hereto.
2. Recovery of Possession.
3. Perpetual injunction restraining Defendants, their privies servants howsoever called from dealing with Plaintiffs land in whatever way.
4. Payment of mesne profits from the date of action till possession is finally recovered.
5. Payment by the Defendants of arrears of rent from 1st January 2005 to date of commencement of the action, plus accrued interest at the prevailing commercial rate.
6. An order for accounts of all fees collected by the Defendants from drivers off-loading their cargo on the said land, from 1st January 2005 to date.
7. An order for payment …