MOHAMMED AMBI-USI DANJUMA, J.C.A. (Delivering the Lead Ruling): By the application dated 7th November 2016 and filed on the 11th of November 2016 the applicant herein who was defendant at the trial Court seeks the following reliefs, thus:
1. AN ORDER for extension of time to seek leave to appeal the Ruling of the Court in Suit No.: Hos/110/2003 between MR. OLADELE OLAOYE (Suing by his Attorney Mr. Ayodele Olaniran) and MR RAUFU BALOGUN delivered on the 22nd day of February, 2016.
2. AN ORDER granting leave to appeal out of time against the Ruling aforementioned.
3. AN ORDER for extension of time within which to appeal against the ruling aforementioned.
4. Extension of time within which to file Notice and grounds of appeal in the ruling aforementioned.
The application is supported by an affidavit of 6 paragraphs. They are reproduced verbatim as follows:
1. That I am a counsel in the law firm of Moses A. Odetunde and Co., Counsel to the Defendant/Applicant, by virtue of which I am conversant …