Per his writ of summons filed on 1st June, 2009, the Plaintiff claims against the Defendant as follows:
(1) A declaration that the termination of Plaintiff’s appointment is arbitrary, unfair, unlawful and a breach of the contract of employment dated 5th December, 2008 and executed between the parties.
(2) Payment of salaries and benefits otherwise due the Plaintiff with effect from 16th February, 2009 until the date of judgment.
(3) In the ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT of GH¢200,000.00 being compensation and/or damages for breach of contract.
(4) Interest on (2) or (3) with effect from 5th December, 2008 until the date of final payment.
(5) Costs, including Plaintiff’s Solicitor’s fees and litigation expenses.
Defendant entered conditional appearance on 14th July, 2009 but it went on to file its statement of defence on 6th August, 2009 denying the claim of the Plaintiff.
In the attached statement of claim, the Plaintiff avers that he was employed by the Defendant on 5th Decembe…