RULING OF THE COURT
1. On 19th March 2015, the High Court in its judgment in Judicial Review Application No.37 of 1984 dismissed a notice of motion application dated 7th March 1984 filed by Mr. Stanley Mbiuki (the applicant) in which the latter sought three orders namely –
1. an order of mandamus compelling the Director of Land Adjudication, the 1st respondent, to include his name in the register of existing rights as the land parcel No.1076, Muiru, as it had been deleted and
2. an order that new numbers be given to the subdivision of the said parcel of Land No 1076 that in to say Karingani/Muiru/1201 to 1206 and
3. an order of certiorari to remove into this court and quash the decision of the Director of Land Adjudication contained in his letter of 11th August 1983 to cancel from the register of Existing Rights the applicant’s name and substitute the same with the 2nd respondent’s name, that is to say with the name of Muratha Micheu.
2. In his judgment, the learned Judge (W. Korir J) wa…