MENSAH-HOMIAH (MRS.), J.
On 20/11/2014, the Applicant herein filed an application under sections 218,210,220 and 239 of the Companies Act, 1963 (Act 179) seeking the following reliefs:
1. A declaration that the 3rd Respondent has conducted the affairs of the 1st and 2nd Respondents in a manner that is illegal, oppressive of, unfairly prejudicial to and discriminatory against the Applicant in her capacity as a shareholder and director of the 1st and 2nd Respondents;
2. An order of perpetual injunction restraining the Respondents from making further illegal, oppressive, unfair prejudice and discriminatory act;
3. An order of injunction restraining the 3rd Respondent by himself or his servant or agent or otherwise howsoever from running the business;
4. An order for the appointment of Receiver and Manager to manage the 1st and 2nd Respondent Companies and their properties;
5. An order for the appointment of an inspector to investigate Respondent Companies from 1st January, 2001 to date…