At the instance of the Plaintiff/Applicant/Respondent hereinafter called ‘the Respondent’, the High Court, Land Division, Accra on the 18th of September, 2020 delivered a ruling granting an Interlocutory Injunction against the Defendants/Respondents/Appellants hereinafter called ‘the Appellants’. Dissatisfied with the ruling of the court the Appellants filed this instant Appeal.
FACTS OF THE CASE
By an Amended Writ of Summons the Respondent sought the following reliefs from Appellant at the High Court:
- A Declaration that the Defendants are not related to Mantse Ankrah Royal Family by Blood or in the alternative
- A Decaration that the Defendants are not members of Mantse Ankrah Royal Family of Dadebanaa Otublohum, Accra.
- An order for the Defendants to vacate the Mantse Ankrah Royal Family House at Kaneshie.
- An Order directing the Defendants to hand over the keys to the Mantse Ankrah Royal Family Cemetery at Kaneshie near Azumah Nelson Sports Complex.
- Recovery of Possession o…