- Introduction and Claims
On 26/5/16, the Claimant sought the intervention of this Court via his General Form of Complain and statement of facts for the following reliefs -
- A declaration of this Honourable Court that the Defendant’s DISMISSAL of Claimant from its employment was wrongfully done and consequently null and void.
- A declaration of this Honourable Court mandating the Defendant to convert its wrongful DISMISSAL of the Claimant to a termination of his employment.
- An order of this Honourable Court mandating the Defendant to pay the Claimant’s severance entitlements without any further delay whatsoever.
- An order of this Honourable Court, mandating the Defendant to pay the Claimant’s arrears of salaries and ancillary allowances, which were withheld by the Defendants from January, 2011 to November 2011, albeit without any lawful justification whatsoever.
- An order of this Honourable Court, mandating the Defendant to reverse all interest and arbitrary deductions made by it in…