ABIMBOLA OSARUGUE OBASEKI-ADEJUMO, J.C.A. (Delivering the Lead Ruling): The Appellant/Applicant vide a motion on notice dated and filed 23rd March, 2016 sought for an order, to wit, "admitting the Applicant to bail on very liberal terms, pending the hearing and determination of the appeal against his conviction and sentencing to 12 years imprisonment by Hon. Justice Abang at the Federal High Court, Lagos with Charge No: FHC/L/156C/2014." The grounds upon which the application is predicated are as follows:
1. "The Applicant has appealed against the Judgment of the lower Court delivered on 30th October, 2015;
2. The appeal raises substantial grounds of law with very strong likelihood of success;
3. The Applicant was on bail all through the proceedings before the lower Court and did not jump bail or interfere with the prosecution of the case;
4. The Applicant is asthmatic and hypertensive, and requires specialized medical and herbal attention.
5. The Applicant will not be able to get the req…